One of my closest friends is Andrew Janower of Charlesbank Capital. His eight year old daughter, Samantha, has a brain tumor, and AJ has created a non-profit to find a cure called the Pediatric Low Grade Astrocytoma Foundation. Their story was recently featured in the WSJ.
American Express has named the foundation one of the finalists its considering providing a $2.5 million grant to. They will make their decisions on September 29th based on cardmembers' votes.
If you are a card member, please take two minutes to VOTE (no donation required, just a click). Here's what you do:
2. Scroll down to "Vote for this Project" (located under the video/photo window)
3. Click on "Vote for this Project"
4. Click on "Log In"
5. Log in using either your American Express Card number* or your on-line account information
6. After logging in, you should have returned to the Project Brain Child description page –
7. Scroll down AGAIN and click on "Vote for this Project"
8. You're done!
Thanks for your consideration!